Friday, March 4, 2011

Cherry Buds

I've just had a terrible fight with my mother, person in whose house I live in and in turn participate in life costs and investments. I wouldn't go as far as to say they couldn't go on without me but it is fuckin' sure as hell my buck makes life easier. I do not like her and her values and lifestyle is something I don't identify with but she is my mother and there's nothing to be done here and I expect same leniancy from her. Or at least I used to expect that. It seems that I'm also growing up in this regard. I see now that my expectations were based on unprobable assumptions of racional and objective. As I am saddened by the fact of acknowleding lack of common ground to build on I am also somewhat relieved with finding out I already posess the capabilities of understanding that even if we will never be able to see eye to eye there is nothing that SHOULD be done about it. I somehow feel Tao Te Ching finally sinking into understanding.

No comments: