Monday, October 18, 2010

Road Trip to Dobova

I generaly leave the impression of confident high achiever but the truth is that I do not really like having to do everything myself. I would, now and then, appreciate having some help in daily and not so daily issues - just like having tires changed. Today I went to Slovenia to treat my loving vehicle with some new winter tires. I tried to dissolve my stress of having to plan and execute everything myself with some humor and citrus fruit but I proved to be notoriously hard to fool. Nevertheless, good people of Furlan auto service were extremely nice and it was a real pleasure to deal with them and at the same time save a pretty penny shopping there. Also I had a good time going through customs, which is always a good thing. I even got a new stamp in my passport.

No comments: