Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ducks

I took my car to service shop in the morning and when my offspringess and I left the shop leaving the car there for repairs we found out that there is a small creek jam-packed with ducks just around the corner. There were dosens of wild ducks there and it is just across the railway from one of busiest streets in town. We watched them for a while taking pictures and throwing breadcrumbs and they cautiously watched us from a distance. I liked their cautiousness as it definitely adds to the impression that they really are wild animals, not accustomed to feeding and presence of people. I'm always so shocked to see how many things, how many inaproppriate things people unjustifiably let be taken for granted and let get forgotten how things that started as clearly priviledges come to be taken for granted and considered earned and deserved.

No comments: