Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Divorce papers are here!

I got my divorce and child custody papers in the mail on friday. Sadness mixed with ecstatic joy that this formal part is finally over. I honestly never thought that the person I married will be so adamant not to agree about anything (both before and after the split). I still remember how we met, how we (seemed to) got to know each other, how small synchronicities propelled us into passionate love and children/marriage plans. I used to be so pleased with finding such fitting partner and afterward so torn with anguish I had let myself be duped by clever sweet-talker. But I'm not sorry I gave it a go and I'm not sorry for investing myself in this relationship even if it didn't work out as I expected it to. And also I am not sorry this marriage is over because nothing in it worked.

No comments: